FM8 crashing like it's Word

rradcliffe at invacare.com rradcliffe at invacare.com
Mon May 16 06:04:03 PDT 2011

I had the same issue after going from XP to Windows 7. I'm now at version
8.0p277 - system has been pretty stable since the update.

To: "McCarthy, Brian P" <brian.p.mccarthy at lmco.com>
Cc: "framers at lists.frameusers.com" <framers at lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: Re: FM8 crashing like it's Word

Brian, you're not stating what patch level you're running (Help > About >
p.number) -- you need to check that against the FM update page on
Adobe.com
to make sure you're fully patched.

Art Campbell

Rob Radcliffe
Technical Writer, Technical Writing Department
Invacare Corporation
Office: 440-326-3195 Fax: 440-326-3912
rradcliffe at invacare.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information in this e-mail message and any attachments may contain privileged, confidential or proprietary information, including confidential health information, protected by applicable Federal or state laws.  Such information is intended only for the recipient
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, and take notice that any use, disclosure or distribution of such information is prohibited by law.