FrameMaker 10 on Win XP32 crashing regularly --anyone else have this peoblem?

Grant Hogarth Grant at Hedgewizard.net
Thu May 19 10:37:30 PDT 2011

It's an HP xw4400 Workstation, with an NVidia QuadroFX1500 video card &
Intel Core2 6700 CPU.
Old kit, I know, but that's what TW's often get --- the hand-me-downs. <g>
I do have two nice monitors, though!  :-)

If I was a FTE, I might be able to press for a bigger u/g, but I have
asked to get at least a 1GB RAM boost.

Grant