Conref Issue in FrameMaker 8

Abungu, Salome (TTI Mpls) Salome.Abungu at ThieleTech.com
Tue May 24 11:53:27 PDT 2011

Hi! I am running into a conref issue. I am using FrameMaker 8 to create my documents. When I insert a conref the text is blue. I want to be able to make PDF documents. However, when I generate  a PDF of my document, the conref info is blue. I read in the FrameMaker help files that you can change this by changing the dita.template file. I don't even know how to do this. There are no instructions that I can find. I could generate PDFs and just set the print color to black. If I do this, my graphics will be black too. Quite a conundrum for me.

Has anyone else run into this? What did you do? I have set my conrefs to load when I open a file.

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you!

Salome

Salome Abungu
Technical Writer
Engineering Services Department
Thiele Technologies
Phone: (612) 782-3617
E-mail: salome.abungu at thieletech.com<mailto:salome.abungu at thieletech.com>

P "Go Green: Keep It on the Screen!" Please do not print this email unless it is necessary.