Conref Issue in FrameMaker 8

Vikash Kumar vikash at adobe.com
Wed May 25 02:19:25 PDT 2011

Hi Salome,

One way is to change the color of the condition tag named "DITA Conref" to black color.

Open the Conditional text Pod after opening the DITA topic file.  IN the Pod, you can edit the "DITA Conref" conditional tag to have black color by clicking the edit button of the pod.
However this change will only be document specific.

Thanks
Vikash