FM Book - New file = New page?

mathieu jacquet bobitch at hotmail.com
Mon May 30 01:05:25 PDT 2011

Thank you all -

In fact I'm trying to find the best possible way to "atomize" (or modularize...or granularize..I don't know which term suits best) our information, to avoid redundancy and be able to reuse redundant content easily between books. This was an option in my mind (create files including atomic information, then assemble them as needed in books). But as pointed out by Richard and others, better use text insets instead.

Cheers and thank you again !
Mathieu.