Index of Markers

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Fri Nov 11 08:02:01 PST 2011

Hi K'Chebe,

FrameMaker does an ASCII sort instead of a numeric sort. You can force a sort order in a marker entry by adding the desired sort in square brackets. For example, you would use

5 [005]

7 [007]

9 [009]

10 [010]

11 [011]

15 [015]

to get the correct sort order.

If you have a lot of markers, I can write a script that will automate the entry of the sort keys. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thank you very much.

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

585-659-8267