Minion Pro Italic

Jack DeLand jackdeland at comcast.net
Sat Nov 12 08:00:55 PST 2011

Hello Framers,

FM 10.0.1.408 as part of TCS3, Win 7, 12 GB RAM

I purchased 3 fonts from Linotype: Minion Pro (Regular), Minion Pro
SemiBold, and Minion Pro Italic.  In Paragraph Designer's Family box I can
see entries for "Minion Pro" and "Minion SmBd".  I don't see a separate
Italic version there. I can get an italic look by choosing Minion Pro and
selecting "Italic" in the Angle dropdown.  But is this actually using the
Minion Pro Italic font, or is it an effect on the Regular font?  I am
setting a book up for pre-press.

TIA,

Jack DeLand