Translating English to Portuguese

Ragnar Hanås ragnar.hanas at betamed.se
Fri Nov 11 09:02:29 PST 2011

Depends on the budget you have. I've done all my books (300-400 pages) with
colleagues translating the text in the S-tagger produced rtf files - no
professionals involved, and quite straight forward. Producing the rtf
S-tagger files is no problem, the filter is easy to use even for an amateur
(I am a doctor, but have used FM for writing books since the FM3 version).
I have done Russian in FM 7.2 with the Arial CYR and other CYR fonts. A bit
tricky to set up into the first place, but then it works very smoothly.
Ragnar Hanas
Uddevalla Hospital
Sweden