Minion Pro Italic

Jack DeLand jackdeland at comcast.net
Sun Nov 13 11:46:02 PST 2011

Thanks, Dov.

To be utterly clear: choosing Minion Pro in the Family dropdown and
selecting Italic from the Angle dropdown in creating a Character or
Paragraph style will result in the Minion Pro Italic font being used when
output through an Oce' VarioPrint 6160 digital printer?  My concern was that
it might drop the italic and substitute the regular font.

Jack DeLand