Minion Pro Italic

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Sun Nov 13 11:05:13 PST 2011

Choosing the italic style of Minion Pro Regular should yield the true italic when displaying, printing, and/or creating PDF.

You can verify this by testing with some text using lower case 'a' and similar characters which are very different in real italic than in synthesized (i.e. obliqued) italic.

                - Dov