Applying Paragraph Tags with F9 Not Working in Frame 10

Johan Anglemark johan.anglemark at iar.com
Thu Nov 17 00:07:52 PST 2011

On 2011-11-16 18:40, Linda Pelton wrote:
> Having just upgraded to FrameMaker 10 from Frame 8 -- I now find that I
> can no longer consistently apply tagging using the F8 (Character
> catalog) and F9 (Paragraph Catalog). Sometimes it works, sometimes not.
>
> Is there a workaround of some sort to get these function keys to
> reliably work?

Yes and no. When they don't work, you always get them working again by
clicking the dimmed format drop-down menu on the "lower toolbar" of the
workspace.

It's not a 100% satisfactory solution as it breaks the workflow of only
working with the keyboard, but it's good enough for me.

But that's the only way AFAIK.

-j
--
Johan Anglemark, Technical Communicator & Localization Manager.
IAR Systems AB