Applying Paragraph Tags with F9 Not Working in Frame 10

Roger Shuttleworth rshuttleworth at avbasesystems.com
Thu Nov 17 12:57:00 PST 2011

Heh, that almost ranks with my "immobile panels" phenomenon. In this phenomenon, you can drag the Structure View or the Element Catalog *once*. After they, they won't move again until you click the appropriate menu option to "open" them again - even though they are still open.

Wouldn't it be nice if Adobe had a QA department? But then, they'd have to pay QA engineers and would cut off a revenue stream from optimistic upgraders who think that the bugs they report will be fixed in the next version!

Roger Shuttleworth
Technical Documentation
AV-BASE Systems Inc.
1000 Air Ontario Drive, Suite 200