Applying Paragraph Tags with F9 Not Working in Frame 10

Linda Pelton lapelton at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 14:38:55 PST 2011

Thanks Tim,

A few times I figured out that if I dropped the drop down paragraph list
off the menu bar, then it seemed to work all day, if every time it
stopped working I did that. My frustration day happened when I couldn't
get the bottom window to even show where the Character or paragraph tag
appeared and my above workaround wasn't working.

I started out in old Word Perfect without a mouse. This feature not
working is extremely upsetting as I am constantly key coding the
formatting with resulting bad stuff in my document. Fortunately, Frame 8
is still living happily on my machine, coexisting with Frame 10, so I
may go back to it. There are some improvements I have liked in Frame 10,
but the lack of the key codes for formatting is a show stopper in my book.

Linda