Xref page numbering not correct

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Fri Nov 18 16:01:38 PST 2011

Hi Steve...

I'll bet that the page numbers are also all "1". The cross-refs are
correct .. you need to set up the pagination for the book then update
the book, and the page numbers should update as well as the cross-refs.

BTW .. you might send FM DITA questions to the framemaker-dita Yahoo
group .. you'll find more people who are likely to have the answer to
your question.

Cheers!

...scott

--