hotkey bug in FrameMaker 10

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Mon Nov 21 08:14:14 PST 2011

It also works for me by simply clicking back in the document (anywhere ... including at the place the cursor was to begin with!).

To me, this behavior is pretty "normal" ... meaning that once the paragraph (or character) designer pod comes up, the focus has changed and needs to be brought back to the document ... where the hotkeys are valid input.