Training for FrameMaker 10 and S1000D

Veronica Kutt veronica at front-runner.com
Wed Nov 23 10:28:36 PST 2011

Hi Nadine,

Thank you for the recommendation for our training. At the moment, we're not
offering S1000D/FrameMaker 10 training. This is something we are working
toward offering in the future.

Sincerely,

Veronica Kütt
President
Front Runner Training, a Div. of Front Runner Publishing Solutions Inc.
416-515-0155
Call Toll free: 1-877-999-0155
veronica at front-runner.com