Keystroke commands for selecting tags in Save As PDF?

Wed Nov 30 15:23:54 PST 2011

Theresa de Valence wrote:

> Acrobat 8 Professional
> Using Frame 8
>
> Save as PDF
>
> Comes up with some collection (large) of paragraph tags in the Include
> Box, some in Don't Include.
> The mouse click would be okay if it stayed in the Include box, but I
> have to select one tag,  then click "move to Don't Include" button.
> This is darn tedious.
>
> Any keystroke shortcuts?

Are you talking about the Bookmarks tab of the PDF Setup dialog box in FM?

I don't know of any keyboard shortcuts for moving paragraphs from one list to the other, but you don't have to use the Move (arrow) buttons. Just double-click a paragraph name in either list to move it to the other. If you start with the first paragraph in the list, you can just keep clicking and clear the entire list in seconds.

HTH!

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.