Keystroke commands for selecting tags in Save As PDF?

Theresa de Valence TdeV at bstw.com
Wed Nov 30 15:30:07 PST 2011

On 11/30/2011 3:23 PM, Combs, Richard wrote:
> Are you talking about the Bookmarks tab of the PDF Setup dialog box in FM?

Yes.

> I don't know of any keyboard shortcuts for moving paragraphs from one list to the other, but you don't have to use the Move (arrow) buttons. Just double-click a paragraph name in either list to move it to the other. If you start with the first paragraph in the list, you can just keep clicking and clear the entire list in seconds.
No, it doesn't work that way. You have to click on the paragraph tag and
then click the Move-It arrow. Extremely tedious.

However, Penelope posted offlist that the trick is to shift-click to
remove everything from the selected this. Selecting only the items for
the PDF bookmarks is much simpler this way.

Thanks for your help,
Theresa