Pulling cover information for Running H/F

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 04:41:34 PDT 2011

You need to copy the variables from the chapter to all other chapters in the book.

Open the chapter containing the desired variables.
In the book, select all other chapters.
Select File > Import > Formats.
Click Deselect All
Select Variables.
Click Import.

If the Running H/F is present in the Header/Footer of the other chapters you should be done.