FrameMaker 9 keyboard weirdness

Gay Alson GALSON at epicor.com
Tue Oct 4 11:04:56 PDT 2011

Sorry, Framers, I answered Lea offline, but in case anyone else is
interested, here's how to do it (thanks to my super colleague, Stephane
Hogue):

1.  Open maker.ini   C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\FrameMaker9\maker.ini
2.  In the ClipboardFormatsPriorities key, move TEXT from the end to the
beginning of the list =TEXT, FILE, OLE 2, EMF, META, DIB, BMP, MIFW,
MIF, RTF, UNICODE TEXT
3.  Save the ini file and restart FrameMaker.

What a time-saver this little gem is!
~~Gay

Message: 2