Table templates (FrameMaker 10)

Susan Ewald susan.ewald at netwitness.com
Mon Oct 10 06:19:22 PDT 2011

Hello Rick,

I wrestled with a similar problem (I think), to get a few icons such as
check mark, note icon, caution icon, book icon from micro tables in
FrameMaker 10 to show up in Robohelp. After following several threads on
discussion boards with no luck, I mentioned the problem to one of our
engineers.

She suggested using the icon as a background image for the paragraph in the
Robohelp style sheet. This worked beautifully. Then all I had to do was map
the FrameMaker paragraph style for the cell containing the image to the
Robohelp paragraph style containing a background image.

Maybe this tactic will work with your step number images.

Susan

--
*Susan Ewald
**