FrameMaker 10: Changing rule colors in a Table Format

Steve Whalley WhalleyS at kssfuels.com
Mon Oct 10 08:58:22 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I'm new to the list, so apologies if this has been answered before:

How can I change the colors of the rules (lines) when creating a Table Format in an FM template?

The Table Designer allows for shading colors, but not rule colors. I've tried changing the color using: Table > Format > Custom Ruling and Shading which works for that particular table, but the info is not retained in the Table Format when the file is saved.

Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated.

Many thanks - Steve Whalley