screwy ToC numbering

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Thu Oct 13 15:58:06 PDT 2011

This happened to me once.

Was a pretty weird experience and I am sure it was something easily
fixed. I looked into the reference pages and there did not appear to
be anything untoward. I think it occurred because I used the chapters
sequentially as "templates" for subsequent chapters but I was not sure
what the issue was.

To save time I just made a new ToC and imported the reference page
settings for the numbering properties and so on, paragraph, character,
and page styles into it from the old ToC. Fixed the problem but I did
not find the root cause.

Alan

--
Alan T Litchfield