Links to a specific page in a manual

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Wed Oct 19 09:40:05 PDT 2011

Assuming that this is what you are asking about: "whenever a particular PDF file is opened, it always opens on a particular page".

I usually set this in Acrobat Pro in the PDF file ... one of the properties controls which page for the file to open on. I don't know if there is a hypertext marker that sets this per se.

The menu item "File->Properties", then the tab "Initial View", then set the "Open to page:" field to number "X" of Y, where X is what I want - in my case, it is usually page 1.