I can PDF individual files in book, but NOT the whole book

Clara Hall chall at atgshades.com
Mon Oct 31 05:25:45 PDT 2011

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has ever run into this, I am stumped.

Using FrameMaker 10, since last week, I am unable to save a whole book to
PDF .  After I open all the book files, when I click the  top path of the
book window  to select  Save as PDF, the option to Save as PDF is grayed
out.

  If I click on the individual file (anywhere down the list of files in the
book), all the options are active and I am able to save the individual file
as a PDF.  I am only stuck when I highlight the top line (the path of the
book file)and try to save a PDF of the book  as a whole.

I have re-booted, re-installed FM twice and restored the computer to earlier
date (when it worked).

I thank everyone in advance for your help.

Regards

Clara Hall
Senior Technical Writer, Technical Publications
 <http://www.atgshades.com/> Aerospace Technologies Group
Aerospace Technologies Group
620 NW 35th Street  │  Boca Raton, FL 33431  │  USA
Main-(561)-244-7400

 <http://www.atgshades.com/> www.atgshades.com