I can PDF individual files in book, but NOT the whole book

Alan Houser arh at groupwellesley.com
Mon Oct 31 15:54:42 PDT 2011

Hi Clara,

Selecting a book by clicking the book window is unreliable in FrameMaker 10.

Try selecting the book via Window > Composite Documents. Then you should
have better luck saving the book to PDF.

-Alan
---
Fellow, Society for Technical Communication <http://www.stc.org>Alan Houser
Group Wellesley, Inc.
Consultant and Trainer, Technical Publishing
Vice President, Society for Technical Communication
arh on Twitter
412-450-0532 (Google Voice)