Distilling Mixed Sizes

Herbert Leusink hleusink at sdl.com
Fri Sep 2 00:15:04 PDT 2011

Hello Eduardo,

We've faced a similar problem with mixed A3/A4 pages. FM will use the page
size of the chapter from which you start printing for all the following
pages. Two ways to do this:
- save the book chapter by chapter to PDF and glue the chapters together in
Acrobat.
- save the book to PDF, save the chapter(s) with the larger size pages
separately to PDF, remove the chopped pages from the PDF and replace them
with large separately saved chapters.

But if anyone knows of a better method, please share it.

Best regards,

Herbert Leusink | Technical Consultant | SDL | Structured Content
Technologies Division | (t) +31 (0)88-735 46 02 | (m) +31 (0)6 11887708