Distilling Mixed Sizes

Eduardo F. Cidade Sr. ecidade at zoominternet.net
Thu Sep 1 14:03:24 PDT 2011

Live from New York!

Good afternoon fellow Frame Templars and Acrobats

I'm looking for that proverbial magic bullet whereby I can distill FrameMaker pages of
different sizes without chopping them down to size.

First, the system:

Frame 9 unstructured
Acrobat 9 Pro
Windows XP SP3

Next, The setup:

A FrameMaker book, including 13 chapters, 7 appendices, and several key indices.
Mostly a 8.5 X 11 inch with about 6 pages embedded with 8.5 X 14.

After using every setting in Distiller, all pages are distilled into 8.5 X 11, literally
"chopping" off the tops and bottoms of the 8.5 X 14 pages.

I've done this before and didn't change any settings, so I'm thinking there has to be a bug
somewhere either in Acrobat or due to a recent Windows SP3 upgrade.

If there are any suggestions, please let me know.

All the best, standing tall, sword and shield....

Eduardo