deleting a variable across an entire book

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Fri Sep 2 12:03:57 PDT 2011

Yes! I highly endorse BookVars ... thanks for providing it, Scott.

To John and others: I will make the following prediction.

If you use a lot of variables (whether in FM books that contain multiple files or not), you will end up buying it (i.e., not give it up after 30 days) once you try it! :)

This is, quite literally, the one FM add-on that I use just about every time I work on any of my FM documents for variable updates.