deleting a variable across an entire book

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Fri Sep 2 12:14:58 PDT 2011

Interesting ... when I use a "Cc:" to include the FrameUsers list, I get copied back through the list eventually.

But, if I put the address in the "To:" field, it apparently does NOT come back (to me anyway) in a subsequent e-mail.

So ... did people see my first response (as shown below), or did it go away completely? If so, I will need to be more careful with my replies, I guess!