AW: deleting a variable across an entire book

Maike Roeder roeder at squidds.de
Tue Sep 6 00:19:39 PDT 2011

Hi John,

You can also take TOOLBOX (for FrameMaker 5- 9) or FINALYSER (since
FrameMaker 10) with the function
"FORMATS > Delete all | Add | Delete unused > Paragraph, Character,
Colors, Table, Variable, Xrefs"

This feature is free. Download TOOLBOX (www.toolboxforme.com) or
FINALYSER (www.finalyser.com) and enjoy it.

- Maike