font errors/problems

Grant Hogarth grant at hedgewizard.net
Thu Sep 15 13:29:43 PDT 2011

One additional thought --- are the fonts there and not corrupted?

I've had enough problems with certain font files getting corrupted that
I have a zipped set of them stored on a different drive for rapid
replacement and I usually run chkdisk or SpinRite on the drive before
reinstalling to make sure I'm not accidentally saving things to an iffy
sector.

Grant