Which FMaker version?

Deanna Korth deanna.korth at wausaufs.com
Tue Sep 20 12:50:22 PDT 2011

Art,

Why do you suggest to upgrading Acrobat to X? I'm using FrameMaker 7.2 and looking to upgrade to FrameMaker 10 for 64-bit support. I use Acrobat 7.0 Professional for sending commenting-enabled PDF files made from FrameMaker source files out for review. My understanding of Frame 10 is that you can created commenting-enabled PDF files. Do I need Acrobat X?

Thanks,

Deanna.