[TCS Users] FrameMaker 10 Generates Read Only PDFs

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 11:09:45 PDT 2011

What I'm thinking and what I'd try:
* Are there multiple Adobe/Acrobat printers installed?
* Use Task Manager (or better -- Process Explorer -- free download) to
make sure that Acrobat isn't running as a background process.
* If it is not, in fact running, I'd make a WAG that there's an
acrobat process from before your upgrade that's running or interfering
-- in fact, an old version may not have been fully removed.

Just in passing, I like another free program, Revo Uninstaller, to
clean up when anything is uninstalled.

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.