Conditional build question

Flato, Gillian gflato at nanometrics.com
Thu Sep 22 15:33:35 PDT 2011

Sharon,

I never used Frame 9, but in Frame 10, if you select all of the files in the book, and then build  the conditional text settings, they set for the book level. If you build the expression on a chapter level, it's only for the chapter.

Thank you,

Gillian Flato
Senior Technical Writer (Software)
nanometrics