Frame 9 F9 key behavior

Tim Pann TPann at telecomsys.com
Wed Apr 4 11:42:51 PDT 2012

Greetings,

I just got a brand new laptop with Win7 (SP1) and this is my first experience with Win7. Newly installed Frame 9 (unstructured) and I'm still getting the interface set up the way I'm used to. One thing I notice that's different from my XP machine is, when I hit the F9 key, instead of a single-line selection field appearing in the lower status bar, a full drop-down menu of paragraph names appears, running the full height of my window (since I have lots of paragraph tags). Same thing with F8.

I've been digging around the preferences and cannot find a way to change back to the single-line selection field in the status bar. The full drop-down is very annoying. Anyone know how to change this?

Thank you,
Tim Pann

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review, forwarding, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete it and all attachments from your computer and network.