Numbering problems in a book

David Artman david at davidartman.com
Thu Apr 5 12:11:47 PDT 2012

Possibly obvious questions:
1) Does the "Figure n+" ParaStyle use autonumbering of the form "Figure
<n+>"?

2) Does the cross-reference format Definition field read something like
"Figure <paranumonly>" or "<paranum>"?

If Yes and Yes... I'd have to see a sample file using the styles. You
should be able to make one very quickly, with just two lines of text
(Figure Para, and a Body or whatever with the xref).

I suspect there's a typo in the Autonumber Format field on the ParaStyle
or in the Definition field of the xref format.
David