Numbering Problems in a book

Susan McDonald smcdonald101 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 5 10:21:43 PDT 2012

Make sure all of your files in the book are open and that you are selecting all of the files in the book file. Then, make sure the page numbering is set to continue from previous file. After you do that, with all the files still selected, save the files. (I don't think you also have to save the book file itself, but it wouldn't hurt.)

Then, when you generate the file, are you still receiving the inconsistency message?

Thanks!

Susan McDonald
Senior Technical Writer