Transferring a document into Frame

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Wed Apr 11 13:26:00 PDT 2012

Hi Sam,

With a Word file, you can import it into FrameMaker using File > Import >
File (choose Import By Copy), or you can use File > Open to open it
directly.

PDFs are more difficult. You can try converting the PDF to Word first and
then importing it or opening it as I mentioned above.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thank you very
much.

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

*** 585-283-5045 *** NEW NUMBER