Text insets

Markus Drenckhan info at dkpress.de
Fri Apr 13 01:06:01 PDT 2012

Hello Framers,

I've joined the list just recently but I am already impressed by the quality
of input and speed of all contributors, thanks to all of you - I came to
stay!

I would like to add a question to the discussion about the text insets: I
have a document with about 20 safety warnings each in its own text flow. Now
when I open the import dialog in another document to reference a safety
warning the list of text flows appears unordered (neither alphabetical nor
chronological, see picture). Is there a way to sort that list in an
alphabetical order?

Thanks and with best regards

Markus Drenckhan

Vienna, Austria