Demo version of FM10

Stephen O'Brien sobrien at innovmetric.com
Fri Apr 13 06:33:10 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have a translator friend who translated some FM files using s demo version of FM 10 within the 30-day trial period. Some work has to be redone so he redownloaded a trial version of FM 10 (I am in no way condoning this practice) and has problems opening FM files, also messages about file locking...

I just would like to know if this is due to using a second trial version on the same PC. If so, I will encourage him to buy the product.

Many thx,

Stephen O'Brien
Coordonnateur à la documentation / Documentation Coordinator
Rédacteur technique senior / Senior Technical Writer
InnovMetric Logiciels inc. / InnovMetric Software Inc.
2014, Cyrille-Duquet, suite 310
Québec (Québec) Canada G1N 4N6

Tel.: (418) 688-2061
Fax: (418) 688-3001
sobrien at innovmetric.com
www.innovmetric.com
<http://www.innovmetric.com>www.twitter.com/PolyWorks<http://www.twitter.com/PolyWorks>
www.facebook.com/InnovMetric

<http://www.facebook.com/InnovMetric>PolyWorks, the Universal 3D Metrology Software Platform (TM)
PolyWorks, la plate-forme logicielle universelle de métrologie 3D (TM)