Text insets

Roger Shuttleworth rshuttleworth at avbasesystems.com
Mon Apr 16 06:03:06 PDT 2012

Hi Jeremy and Framers

Thanks for not chewing me up in my surmisings about the order of flows.

I seem to recall reading an article some years ago (around the FrameMaker 5 timeframe) that described the structure of a Frame document. If I recall correctly, it described the doc in terms of layers, where flows, text frames, anchored frames, etc. exist in separate layers, but the layers appear visually in the two (x and y) dimensions on a page.

Does anyone remember such a document? Maybe I dreamt it?

Roger

Roger Shuttleworth
Technical Documentation
AV-BASE Systems Inc.