Save FrameMaker 10 files to be read in Word

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Thu Apr 19 08:41:23 PDT 2012

On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 15:23:28 +0100, "Andy Smith \(WFL\)"
<andy.smith at wingedfeet.co.uk> wrote:

>I've been told in the past that it's possible to export
>a FrameMaker file or book as a Word file.

That's one of the major use cases for Mif2Go.
Tou can export to Word with Track Changes locked
on, so when your client edits you can see exactly
what changed.

Mif2Go produces a Word RTF file that closely
resembles the Frame file, even simulating some
of the Frame features Word does not support, like
sideheads.  You can download the free demo at:
  http://www.omsys.com/dcl/download.htm

If you like it, a single-seat license is only $295.
Mif2Go is also free for the unemployed, underemployed
consultants, academics, most nonprofits, and FOSS
developers and documenters:
  http://www.omsys.com/dcl/offer.htm

HTH!