Can't Print to PDF from FM10 and Acrobat X

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 11:26:56 PDT 2012

Do you have the PostScript Type 1 versions of Helvetica and/or Times installed on your system? I had problems creating PDFs from any app after I was recently updated to Windows 7, and the problem was ultimately solved by remoiving the Helvetica font. The guy at the third-party helpdesk our company uses for first-level Windows and MS Office assistance said he saw some tech notes about problems with the Times font, while the guy I got referred to at our in-house helpdesk said he found knowledge base articles about problems with Helvetica. We removed Helvetica, and everything started working as it should. Neither help desk technician provided any links or references to the articles they claim to have found, so I don't know any details beyond what I've related here.

-Fred Ridder