Template for four-page brochure?

Mollye Barrett mollye at clearpath.cc
Mon Aug 6 09:01:15 PDT 2012

Hi Nancy,
First thing, I would mock-up a dummy of the front and back layout of the
piece. Determine things like margins, color,/bleeds, crop/trim, paper
stock, tumble, etc.
After that, call the printer. Talk specs with them and find out what they
need to print. Do they prefer a PDF and how do they need it generated? What
file format and resolution?
Some printers will do the imposition; you  provide a standard size and they
will arrange for print.
If you create the layout yourself, consider how the front and back will
align (left, right and center).
Frame can handle most print requirements but plan carefully for color
challenges.
The printer is your friend!

Mollye
--