New Opinion poll available

Sharon Burton sharon at anthrobytes.com
Mon Aug 6 12:07:23 PDT 2012

The results for the Consumer feelings about product instructions were so
interesting
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001SD1FMrLIcf1c0o4PJcdTrDAHe2I4WUPYkswQrFHmTPB_
S34fzqKDBUcNfELKFFAZVA1nMuYQ3S5CCC4vO5MSuRTVmGmu37S-kxvsKW9SsyL3svNYo0L3XDyA
aRfylQy_wdirp7ATpE2kta6suRMek9dPVD_sJcuHe402zhYcvAo=> , I want to know more
about how people use social media and product instructions.

I've put together an opinion poll about how people use social media to get
help with products. These results will be interesting to Technical Support,
Marketing, Technical Communication, Product Managers, and so many more.

If you can take 5 minutes to take the poll and then socialize it on your
social media, blogs, and more, that will result in a meaningful and robust
data set. Of course, the results will be presented in a free webinar when
the poll closes.

http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e65qm9gbh4ri4w3c/start

sharon

Sharon Burton

Content Strategy Consultant

951-369-8590

New book "8 Steps to Amazing Webinars" available on Amazon and BN.com

 <http://www.sharonburton.com/> www.sharonburton.com

IM: sharonvburton at yahoo.com

Twitter:  <http://twitter.com/#!/sharonburton> sharonburton
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/sharonvburton>