VENDOR'S POST: reminder of FrameMaker 11 "deep dive" webinar Tue Aug 7th 10 AM PAC

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffman at adobe.com
Thu Aug 23 09:45:10 PDT 2012

David, et al,

I sent this posting before the August 7th date of the event, hoping the announcement would come out in that Daily Digest. Evidently, the mail server problems commented on later today delayed delivery.

Fortunately, this Aug 7th webinar on FrameMaker 11 *was* recorded. You can find all of our Adobe Tech Comm recorded webinars at this URL:
http://adobe.ly/Pbdp0J -- (a new webinar on "What's new in Tech Comm Suite 4" will soon be posted there.)

Here are specific URLs to view recordings for "What's new"  in FrameMaker and also RoboHelp (may want to see RoboHelp for better understanding of HTML5 multiscreen, which you can publish to from FrameMaker with Tech Comm Suite):

"What's new in FrameMaker 11?" = http://adobe.ly/Q48Olg
"What's new in RoboHelp 10?" =  http://adobe.ly/P9CDg7

If you haven't viewed our recordings before, you will need your free Acrobat.com credentials to log-in. The links will take you to what looks like an "Event Registration" page. If you fill in your credentials, you will go to the recording.

Note: if you have difficulty launching the recording with the latest version of Chrome, try Internet Explorer (temporarily.)

On a related note: here are the URLs for FrameMaker 11 product launch "shows" on AdobeTV:
New in FrameMaker 11: Rich Multimedia Capabilities | Adobe TV - http://adobe.ly/P3UK7g
New in FrameMaker 11: XML Authoring Features | Adobe TV - http://adobe.ly/PANjs2
New in FrameMaker 11: Enterprise Productivity Features | Adobe TV - http://adobe.ly/PANweO

I hope you find the recordings and new AdobeTV shows useful. If you search for "FrameMaker 11" on YouTube you will find the same episodes.

Maxwell Hoffmann |  Product  Evangelist  |  Adobe  |  p. 503.336.5952  |  c. 503.805.3719  |  mhoffman at adobe.com<mailto:mhoffman at adobe.com>
http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmann -  http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann  blogs.adobe.com/techcomm