Table Question

Tammy Van Boening tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Wed Aug 15 11:54:58 PDT 2012

All,

1.	I have been bouncing back and forth like a ping pong ball between
Framemaker and Word these past few weeks, so things are getting a bit
cluttered in my mind about what you can and cannot do in the two
applications, so please be patient and kind if this seems like an obvious
question. I know that in Framemaker, different ruling styles can be set for
alternating rows or groups of rows, but can you set different rows to
different heights? I know it can be done in Word, but given my druthers, I
would rather stay working in Framemaker when I have a choice, and this time,
for this project, I have a choice. (Win 7, 64-bit, FM 10.0 - current w/ all
updates.)
Thanks,

TVB