Installing the Archive Program in FrameMaker 11 (Formerly: Bruce Foster's FrameMaker Archive Program)

Abungu, Salome (TTI Mpls) Salome.Abungu at ThieleTech.com
Wed Aug 15 08:36:46 PDT 2012

I found an answer to my  question so I thought I'd share.

The location for the archive script can be found at http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2011/07/create-a-book-packager-using-extendscript.html.

Install the Archive Program in FrameMaker 11

1.       Download and extract the script (Under Code Snippets, click the link script attached).

2.       In FrameMaker 11, run the script.

a.       Click File -> Script -> Run. A pop will appear.

b.      Go to the folder where you saved the script. Select Archive-v2.jsx and click OK.

View the Archive Program

Click File -> Utilities. The archive program should be listed.