Free vendor agnostic webinar Sept 26 9am Pac

Sharon Burton sharon at anthrobytes.com
Mon Aug 20 08:59:30 PDT 2012

Selecting New Tools Webinar
26 September 2012 9am Pac

In September, I'm giving a free webinar that goes over the information how
to select a new tool(s). While I can't tell you what's right for you, I can
tell you how to conduct the Needs Analysis on your own. It's not a
mysterious process and you can do it for your workplace if you are thinking
that new tools are the right solution for you.

Seats are limited and they are going to go fast. If you're involved in
technical communication, content development, or marketing content, this
webinar should be of value to you.

Click here to sign up <https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/871640799>  and
I'll see you in September! You can also copy and paste this link:
https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/871640799

If the time or date doesn't work for you, I'll record the webinar. If you
want to get the link to the recording the next day, also sign up.

sharon

Sharon Burton

Content Strategy Consultant

951-369-8590

New book "8 Steps to Amazing Webinars" available on Amazon and BN.com

 <http://www.sharonburton.com/> www.sharonburton.com

IM: sharonvburton at yahoo.com

Twitter:  <http://twitter.com/#!/sharonburton> sharonburton
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/sharonvburton>